- Would you like to learn more about the wealth of online Māori resources and how to share them with your library community but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to explore online Māori Resources for your own personal development and learning?
- Do you want to create greater value for readers through reading lists, libguides or current awareness services?
- Do you want to become the trusted filter and source of valuable and relevant information for your library community?
If you answered ‘YES’ to at least one of these questions then Curating Māori Resources is for you.
This course introduces the concept of digital or online content curation and applies it to the everyday work of library and information professionals using Māori resources as an example.
Curating Māori Resources simplifies content curation into three stages.
- Seek: Find and select the best content for your audience.
- Sense: Analyse and make sense of the content by including comments and putting it into a context that is relevant to your audience.
- Share: Give the best content to your audience in a format that they can easily digest and use.
Curating Māori Resources focuses on the creative element of digital literacy and can be taken in conjunction with other digital literacy courses, or on its own.
This course is delivered online and is self-paced.