- Do you barely have time for projects let alone project management?
- Does your project team consist of just you?
- Do you struggle to write project reports?
- Could you complete your project in less than a month, if you had the time?
- Are you intimidated by how complicated project management seems to be?
If you answered ‘YES’ to at least one of these questions then One-Page Project Management for Librarians is for you.
This course has simplified the discipline of project management into a single-page blueprint making it easier for library staff to get things done without being overwhelmed by documentation or complex tools and processes.
This course consists of a guided learning journey through a case study scenario from Waitaki District Libraries. It covers the most important bits about managing everyday library projects in just 60 minutes.
This course will benefit all library staff who want to improve the projects they undertake as part of their everyday work. This course is aimed at beginners and there is no requirement for you to possess prior knowledge of project management.
This course is delivered online and is self-paced.